Wednesday, April 2, 2014



Twelve Houses By Olga Soaje
***** Heart Felt Stars!

This was a little bit of a different read for me, and I found I really enjoyed it. Olga Soaje writing style is really beautiful, she draws you in emotionally, and I felt so invested in her characters. Amelia's story is a familiar story of loss of a loved one that is not only your bff, but your lover, confidant and husband.

He made promises.

"You promised you would never leave me. Thirty-five years ago, I looked you directly in the eye and heard, "I will never leave You."

Amelia was so in love with her husband and his death really rocked her world. She is completely devastated and completely lost to the pain, and anguish of losing her husband. A huge part of her died with him when he was gone. Her pain was tangible, my heart ached for her. I can't even imagine nor do I want to imagine that kind of pain and loss.

"I'm lost. I can't...I just can't"...

"I don't want to forget this feeling I want to always feel this love and peace between us."





Her family tries to help her, her two kids are understanding, but see that if she doesn't choose to move on there could be some series problems.

Well then life happens and Amelia is needed by someone else she loves. Now at that T in the road what will she choose to do? What will be the ramifications of those choices for not only her but others?

Really an engaging and heartfelt story of love, loss, making choices, moving forward, and service. As a side note I really enjoyed learning more about the Jewish religion and customs.

Thank You Olga Soaje for letting me read and review your story!






No comments:

Post a Comment