Tuesday, September 4, 2012



Tiger's Destiny by Colleen Houck
*****


No, it did not just end right there.....yep it did. How many days until the book releases six. Well then exactly six days of sheer TORTURE! I was lucky enough to have the opportunity to read this as an arc from the publisher, for my honest review. The arc that we reviews received did not have the last three chapters thus torture until release date time. I loved this story so much that I found myself at B&N at the crack of dawn so I could sit in their hard chairs and read the ending, before I even bought it, I HAD TO KNOW WHAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN.
Boy I was not disappointed this book delivered all the way around. The quest for the last artifact is one not to be missed. (Sorry I am going to be very vague in this review so that I do not ruin it for any of you). In my opinion it was the best one. We also learn who Durga really is and what that means..........that was a revelation let me tell you. We learn the fate of our Tigers.........another oh my heck kind of moments. Mrs. Houck had me laughing and on verge of tears a few time in this one. Her writing is just as beautiful in this story as the the others. Kelsey comes to some realizations which was torturous for me too. I felt her pain and frustration for loving them both. Ren and Kishan all I can say is WOW. Kishan is still my favorite. These tigers do some major sacrificing in the name of love. Mrs. Kadam is just amazing in this story as usual.
For those of us who struggled with the strange non Ren and Kishan behavior in book three, well in book four they are back to there beautiful selves.
This is book has become one of my favorites out of the series really well done!
Cover is just gorgeous!

Thank you Sterling Publishing Canadian Manda Group
 

No comments:

Post a Comment