Thursday, June 14, 2012



Eden by Jamie McGuire
****
I really enjoyed this series, it was a lot of fun to read. I am sad to see it all come to an end. I loved the characters, Jared, Nina, Beth, Ryan, Clair, Lillian, Cynthia,and Bex. I was completely vested in them, and loved their story. The writing is good, I would have to say though that the last two books had a few editing errors, wasn't that big of a deal for me.
This story takes off were Requiem left off, and boy did it fly by. This book focuses on Jared, Nina and the baby that is due and how that is affecting their lives. Because Hell doesn't want Bean(nickname for baby) born. Kim also is trying to return the book taken from one of Hell's Dukes, back to Jerusalem so that her family's curse will be lifted.
The ending was great full of action, oh my, crazy! All the lose ends are tied up, but I want more. My favorite parts were the intense romantic tension, the dialogue was great, as well as the inner thoughts of Nina. This story does have a very Twilight feel to it, but if you liked Twilight you will probably enjoy this series.

language handful
romance adult read in room know what is happening but no great details.

No comments:

Post a Comment