Thursday, June 14, 2012



Endure by Carrie Jones
***
Endure, hmmm. The more I thought about this book after I read it the more frustrated I think I became. So from 4 stars to 3.5 instead. The story picks up were it left off. I was so frustrated with Nick and his stupidity grrr, or maybe I should howl instead. Seriously he is so immature over the fact that Zara is fairy. She changed to save his life. WHAT is his PROBLEM! Once again the evil fairies and other strange things are still trying to kill them. Zara, Astley, Cassidy and their friends are trying to figure out how to stop the apocalypse. There are many adventures and twist and turns in the journey. In a lot of way the story was good, there were just moments were things felt forced or rushed. Astley I think is my favorite character he is awesome, chivalrous, patient, so in love, kind, flawed, and kingly. I really liked him. Zara is Zara, I think I have a love hate relationship with her. Sometimes it is cheers to her and then other times I think I want to thump her. All in all it was a like able ending to a series that I overall enjoyed. Could it have been better, I think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment