Tuesday, May 14, 2013




   
Point of Retreat
***** 5 Butterfly Fantastic stars (read it and you will understand the butterfly thing:D)

Butterfly Amazing!! Were to even begin, this series is just amazing! Colleen can write such vividly real, relate able stories. I am transported to Will and Lake's life, and I am so happy to be apart of it. Just Brilliant Mrs. Hoover!
Love being back in Will and Lake's world they go through so much in this book, and it all seems to make them stronger and solidify their need and love for each other. I love this great connection they share. They have some tough circumstances to deal with, and more trusting/faith issues to work on in this one. Have tissues handy Mrs. Hoover knows how to pull every possible emotion out of me....and I loved every minute of it.

Thank you Simon and Schuster!


content: clean read

No comments:

Post a Comment