Monday, October 10, 2011



After Obsession by Carrie Jones & Steven E. Wedel
***


I really like the cover on this book very pretty how it's on the side like that. I shuffle back and forth on this book between 3 and 4 stars. I think lots of people probably will enjoy it. For me I just didn't like the being possessed part and then someone is going to perform an exoticism. I just don't like stories that deal with that subject matter. I did like other parts of the story, and the characters. I liked Aimee, she was a good friend, daughter, sister, had a big heart, sometimes did stupid, who goes back on a river when there is a river man in there? I also liked Alan he was cute, sweet and willing to help others. Nothing really wowed or moved me, but I still liked it. I liked her other series Need, better.


Mild language one F word
Clean romance

No comments:

Post a Comment