Thursday, October 20, 2011



Anna  and the Fench Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
****
Cute! Cute! Cute! Did I tell you it was cute by the way! I had so much fun reading this story, it completely captivated me and I read it in one day. It is a great chic lit read with lots of self discovery, first loves, romance, some stupidity, naivety, and immaturity. Oh and I can not forget that it all takes place in Paris. What better place to be to fall in love! There must be a French rule some place, stating one must come and fall in love while you are there. Anna is sent off to boarding school her senior year, awful I would agree who wants to move their senior year. That's how Anna feel too, she can't believe her parents are doing this to her. However once she is there she makes some great friends, and finds that she is losing her heart to one of them who just so happens to be spoken for. The story unfolds from here will they work out or not. What are they willing to do or sacrifice to make it. This story is really a story of self discovery the stupid human moments we all have as we grow and mature. Anne and Etienne, are really immature at times which drove me a little crazy. At the same time it is fitting to their story. It was a lot of fun to watch it all play out, a nice comfy read.


language is frequent through out story two F words.
The romance was clean, lots of drinking and getting drunk, couple of inappropriate situations, with no detail. Not for my teen.

No comments:

Post a Comment