Sunday, December 11, 2011


Enduring Light by Carla Kelly
***** This is one of my favorite series
Can I just say I love Carla Kelly's writing! This is my third book of hers, and I loved it too. She has an ability to draw you in and keep you there, totally in love with her characters and their stories. Julia and Mr Otto's story picks up were we left off at the end of Borrowed Light. I was so glad I had the second book handy so I could be ready, I had to know what was going to happen after that big ending. Paul (Mr. Otto) has a big revelation in this story to tell Julia, which had me jumping up and down and really excited for them. Julia and Paul are separated for a time while she is recovering and making preparations for their up coming wedding! (hurray) and he is busy with the ranch and anxiously awaiting the wedding. Which does eventually come. It was so fun to be apart of the preparations, and the big day. I was so happy for them. They have been through so much to finally make it to this big day. Paul is such an amazing guy with Julia, he is so in love with her, as she is with him. They treat each other so well too. I love the romantic scenes that Mrs. Kelly lets us in on. They are clean and fun, and at the same time you get to see how sweet and in love they are with each other with out all the details but still just enough. They are soon back on the ranch, greeted with a big surprise from friends. It was pretty neat what they did for Paul and Julia, made me tear up a little. They are really put to the test by fellow ranchers, and old grudges resurface. Julia is one brave women, that round up she was on oh my, I don't know how she did it! Paul is one brave chivalrous man! They face their trials head on and with courage and strength from the Lord. They were awesome! Such a delightful, and wonderful story about love, enduring well, family, friends, and forgiveness. Wonderfully written in Carla Kelley's wonderful way.

Clean language
Clean romance for adults

Copy provided by Netgalley and Cedar Fort Publishing. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment