Thursday, November 15, 2012



The Sky is Every Where by Jandy Nelson
***
This story was just okay for me. I had a hard time relating to the main character Lenin and how she deals with life. Lenin and Baily are twins and the bestest of friends. Then one day the worst possible thing happens Baily dies. Lenin is grieve stricken and ends up in the arms of Baily's boyfriend. I understand we all grieve differently, maybe because they are twins and act similar it could happen, but still.......I just can't imagine ever going there. Lenin doesn't love him, but because of her actions it almost costs her the boy she is in love with. I did really like the random writings that Lenin leaves on random objects, and at the end of the story something pretty cool happens with them.

Audio book: good narrator
content: language mild, lots of sex talk wanting to give up virginity, sex no details

No comments:

Post a Comment