Wednesday, February 5, 2014



Brutally Beautiful by Christine Zolendz
*****Brutally Beautiful Stars!

5 Brutally Beautiful Stars!

Samantha

Kade 

This story had me from the first pages, I had to know what was going on. Why was Sam and Jennifer running? What kind of monster had them this frightened? What had they done? Does it look like a lot of questions, well let me tell you this is only the half of it, because Kade has just as many. I felt like I was in a maze of unknowns, yet I was given just enough to keep me flying through the pages. I loved the relationship between Kade and Sam they are both very broken, tortured they see similar in each other and are drawn to the other. Theirs is a brutally beautiful love story. I really enjoyed watching these characters find their happy/calm. Really well done! Can't wait for book two:D

No comments:

Post a Comment