Wednesday, February 5, 2014



Taste of Torment by Suzanne Wright
***** Love this Series Stars!



So excited! Love this series!!:)

All good things must come to an end....or maybe not. I hope there is more to this series totally loved every minute of it. You get a kick but heroin and hero, steamy hotness, auction galore, and characters that I loved. The secondary characters are even wonderful, and I would really love to have some of their stories as well. Yes I am totally fangirling over this series, it was just a lot of fun. okay enough of with me.

 Jared hot caveman!

 Sam

Sam and Jared have some huge things coming up. It will test them as a couple and the Hollow. Sorry that is all I can say, I just don't want to ruin it for you. Loved it!


My overall feelings on this series! *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment