Tuesday, September 20, 2011



Elemental Reality by Cesya Marae Cuono
*
I love the cover on this book, so beautiful! With that said, I can't say the same for the inside in my opinion. This is really not my type of book. In all fairness I did read 107 pages of this book out of the 248 pages. It took 90 or so pages to actually get to the main plot of the story, where they actually find out who, what, where they are/come from. I really did not like these characters especially Callie and her sister Lola, the two main characters. They were whinny, crude (they were looking for some "man meat" really do people really say that) and I had a problem with the sisters saying they wanted to help get the other one laid, just can't imagine even thinking that one. The sister seemed to immature for the situation they were put in. They didn't seem to take it series, they just seemed to think it was all cool and scary at times. Just didn't seem to fit the story. Way to carnal and crude for me.

language mild
clean romance, crudeness, sex talk not sure what happens after page 107. not for my teen

No comments:

Post a Comment