Tuesday, September 6, 2011



Torrent by Lisa T. Bergren
*****
I loved Torrent just as much as the first two books (Waterfall and Cascade)! This is quite an amazing series. This review will be rather short for I want to let you the reader experience it all for yourselves. I have hope that this may not be the last we see of some of our favorite characters ( check out Lisa's website) she hints that there may be more books:D
The adventure that Gabi and Marcello go on this time around just had me shaking my head and talking to my book, hurray this is awesome, and then NO, NO, NO, NO, THIS CAN NOT BE HAPPENING! The ending was perfect and at the same time, I want more just because, I do.
Great series Mrs. Bergren, and oh please let us have the rest of the stories of these characters.


Clean read

No comments:

Post a Comment