Thursday, July 18, 2013


Claimed by Stacey Kennedy
**** 3.5-4 Stars

This was a really fun light BSDM read. Presley (I like this name:D) she just broke up with her boyfriend who broke her heart. Her best friend Cora lives the lifestyle and had invited Presley to check it out. Cora is such a cute overprotective best friend, I liked her. Presley is a little unsure if this is for her but she wants more in her relationships than what she has got in the past. So she decides to go for it. Presley is invited to meet with Club Sin's owner Dmitri, and boy does she like what she feels and senses from this man, pure control and sexiness and a little of something else. Let me tell you he is really hot handsome, and caring, and in charge. Their scenes were all sizzling scorching hotness! I liked how their relationship evolves into more than just master and submissive.
The story is pretty predictable but was still interesting how it played out. One thing that drove me a little crazy was the build up to the final scene" that" I felt should have happened a lot sooner. After all it is Club Sin. Overall an enjoyable read.

adult read

No comments:

Post a Comment