Thursday, July 18, 2013



Dragonfly by Leigh T. Moore
**.5-3 Stars

I really struggled with this one, just could not connect with Anna the lead character she just drove me crazy. To me she came off weak and indecisive. And I usually love, love triangle stories. I didn't like Jack though Arrogant with a capital A. Now Julian I really liked, he is cute, artsy and romantic. See the problem though liking just one out of four characters leads to a problem. Lucy, Jack's twin was just kind of fake with Anna, at least that was how I felt. Amongst the love triangle Anna finds out a secret that could effect a whole community. What should she do and who will she choose?
For me it came down to the characters the story was pretty good, I just couldn't connect or didn't like to many of the characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment