Sunday, August 25, 2013



The Heiress's Homecoming by Regina Scott
****

This was a really light fun sweet romance, that I completely enjoyed. Samantha must marry by her 25th birthday or risk losing her inheritance and home. However Samantha will not be forced into just any marriage, she wants to be loved. I really liked Samantha she is witty, smart, strong willed and minded, and she is very kind. William Wentworth owns land that boarders Samantha and he is finding himself drawn, and intrigued by Samantha, Lady Everland. After watching someone following her carriage he feels a great need to protect and watch over her. I liked Will he is handsome and chivalrous. There is also a little mystery suspense to this sweet romance. It was fun to watch how Samantha and Will's love story unfolds. If you love regency pieces or historical fiction this was really good. I didn't know this was a series when I read it, author did a good job of including things that I would have need to know for this story.

clean read

Thank you Harlequin Love Inspired! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment