Thursday, August 18, 2011



Shackles of Honor by Marcia Lynn McClure
*****
Shackles of Honor is one of my favorite Marcia books, it has everything: romance,mystery,intrigue,great story and amazing characters. Cassidy is a bright and strong willed young women who's life is opened to many possibilities. She has a loving family who deeply care for one another. However Cassidy feels that there is something amiss, but she can't quite put her finger on it. Then one day this brooding stranger shows up and completely rocks her world.
I loved this story and all its twist and turns. I had an idea as to what would happen, but only Marcia can write it so beautifully and put her little flare to make it great. The romance, is sweet, and intense! The lead male is, okay I will just say it, soooo swoon worthy. He is awesome, awesome. I know I am not giving much away but I don't want to spoil one blissful word/moment for you. As always the kissing scenes are amazing, and I loved the bracelet concept, oh what a guy!


no language
clean romance

2 comments:

  1. So glad I found your blog!!! I work at the local library and see Marcia's books going out constantly, so I checked this one out as you recommended it so highly. Wow!!! You are so right, swoon swoon swoon!!! I love your reviews, I am a fairy tale addict myself!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you liked it, it is one of my very favorites, but then again I am quite addicted to all of hers. You also might like the The Highwayman of Tanglewood, another of my favorites:) I recently ran across Carla Kelley's books if you are LDS you might like her Borrowed and Enduring Light series both are really well done. It is more of a western theme though. Glad you found me too.:)
    Cindy Once Upon A Time

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete