Wednesday, August 3, 2011



Tiger's Quest by Colleen Houck
*****

LOVED this book, it was soooo goood! Everything I had hoped for and more, wrapped up in a beautiful, well done package. Tiger's Quest picks up were we left off. Kelsey is back in the states and off to college, and completely heartbroken over leaving Ren. Which she should be what was she thinking. I see her reasoning, but still... I am not going to be able to tell much of the plot in this story for fear of ruining it for you. Sufficed to say that once again Mrs. Houck takes us on an amazing journey full of adventure, intrigue, romance, and HEARTACH. The language of the book flowed with ease. I was so caught up in it and didn't wish to put it down. I had to find out what happend to my favorite characters. I have to say Mrs. Houck has made me so invested in these characters. I was laughing, crying, and shaking my head.(especially at the ending). I love Kelsey's desire to do what she think is best for herself and others, whether that is the case or not, she is courageous, kind, a little lost at times, flawed, sweet,endearing and in love. Ren is well perfect, right? He makes the most perfect boyfriend out there, I think, he is sooooo in love with Kelsey, sacrifices(and in a huge way in this story, oh my), full of chilvary, brilliant, sweet, and knows how to treat the women he loves. Kishan *swoon* he is all that his brother is only with a dose of edginess to him, which makes him all the more desirable. I feel for him because he is in love with Kelsey too, and he knows her heart is with Ren. Mr Kadam is the best he is there for his family, and wants to see all of them happy. He is one of the best examples of a best friend, he has sacrificed, and given much to/for Ren and Kishan. I love his character in this story.
I have to talk about the ending, without talking about it because it was just so so so, how do I put it, took my breath away, broke my heart poor Ren, Kishan and Kelsey. What are they going to do now/next?All I can say is that I wish November was yesterday so I could be reading Tiger's Voyage right NOW!! Great series if you haven't read it, I highly recommend it.


Clean language
Clean romance

2 comments:

  1. I have both books sitting on my bookshelf. I must find the time to read them soon, alas soooo much to read...ha!

    I love your blog:D

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. I just wanted to say that I love your blog! Already subscribed,I will truly appreciated if you follow mine, www.readingisendless.blogspot.com
    Thank You and Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete