Tuesday, December 10, 2013



Gabriel's Redemption by Sylvaine Reynard
***** I am In Love Stars!

I absolutely love this series!! In book three we get to see how Gabriel and Julia grow and relate to each other now that they are married. Their past will come to haunt them in more ways than one. Each of their  insecurities are brought center stage, and must be dealt with or relapse into old coping mechanisms. There is a big surprise as well.  I love, love Mr. Reynard's writing it is pure beauty, could read, listen to it forever, in other words I will be stocking your next release,lol. This felt a little slower in movement, but I didn't think it was a bad thing. Gabriel and Julia are comfortable with each other so we aren't really waiting for any major plot craziness. With that said, I think it was fine and didn't affect the over all movement of the plot. There are plenty of sexy romantic moments with the two, that sizzled the pages. I have enjoyed this series so much watching how Julia character has grown into this bright confident woman who loves her man unconditional and she has grown to love and respect her self and won't allow others to walk all over her. The growth that has come from Gabriel's character has been amazing he is still all that he has been it is all just refined and he has more self control.  The ending felt complete, but a little lacking I wanted more closure, or just for the story to not end. Luckily it sounds like Gabriel and Julia will be mentioned in Mr. Reymard's new release, so YAY!  
Favorite quotes
"Darling, I've gone to run errands. I'll be back in time to get ready for the exhibition opening tonight. I love you, and I like my body when it is with your body, G."

"You want to protect me, You want justice. I love you for that. I still wish I'd killed him. You have. she pressed her cheek against his shoulder blade. His muscles tensed. How so? You love me, you're kind to me, and you treat me with respect. The longer I'm with you, the longer I'm with you, the more everything having to do with hem seems like a bad dream. So in many ways, you have killed him. You've killed his memory. Thank you, Gabriel."      
                                     MY GABRIEL AND JULIA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment