Friday, December 6, 2013



Me, Cinderella? by Aubrey Rose
***.5-4 Cute Stars!

3.5-4 Stars
I have to say I love student, teacher fall in love stories as long as they are age appropriate, which this is. Brynn is pretty and really smart she excels at math and has fallen for her math professor. Not all is easy for the two of them there love story is one of heartache and pain, but also hope. These two both carry a lot of emotional baggage that keeps them from their dreams.
The story is a cute, sweet take on the original Cinderella story. I like Mrs. Rose writing style. However I did feel that the story had holes or just that information was missing for example her mother dies but we don't know what happened to her, there were just little things her and there that it would have been nice to have known about. Overall I enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment