Friday, December 13, 2013



 
With You by Nahoda Rose
***** Mysterious Stars!

Saying I was excited to start this one is an understatement. As soon as I saw it fly across my goodreads feed I knew I had to read it. NOW! Thanks Nashoda for the privilege of reading your book.

Emily and Scouts story is one of and emotional, soul connection. Scout at first is not into her, but then he sees something in her that makes him think differently. In a matter a few short moments spent together you feel there is something that tethers these two souls together. Scout sees the insecure, yet strong, resilient, giving women that is his Eme. "Lego building." I jerked at his words. "What?" "You think to much."
 I love how he gets her and can see through half of the secrets that she tries to keep from him, especially the ones about how she feels towards him. Emily understands Sculpt his need for his secrets, she has them too. His need for control. Yes he is an amazing Alpha Male.I kiss you Emily...there's no going back.  No other guy kisses you, touches you, or gets to taste what's mine. I don't share."
Sculpt is just hot, sexy, confident, illusive when it comes to his past, and a gentle giant when it comes to Eme. It was hard at times not knowing anything about Sculpts past, however knowing that Torn from You will be coming out at the same time helps with the not knowing. We do know that he is an illegal underground fighter who fights for the money which he pours into his band, hoping they will make it big. The secrets that Sculpt holds onto could they put the love of his life in danger.......
Yes this is a huge cliffhanger so get both books at the same time. And enjoy this Sexy, mysteries story.

No comments:

Post a Comment