Friday, June 21, 2013



Restore by J.L.Mac
*****

Restore Me picks right up were Wreck Me left off, and I remember that ending in book one. Right up there with one of the most torturous cliff hangers ever. It was worth the wait though because wow this one is just really really gooooooood! I don't want to give anything away, if you enjoyed Wreck Me you will love this one even more, I did. There were lots of revealings and answering of questions that we had in book one. One of those is a huge revelation. I have to say J.L. writes wonderful characters that you just love and adore. I really love Damion and Josephine characters, the secondary characters Brian, is hilarious and wonderful, Noni, Grams I feel invested in all of them and love'um all. Really well done, couldn't put down, and now I want more! Please!!

No comments:

Post a Comment