Saturday, July 2, 2011



Angel Star by Jennifer Murgia
Wow, This was a great book! Right from the beginning I was taken in by this beautifully written and captivating story. I love Jennifer Murgia's writing style, the words just flow so smoothly. It's like listening to a favorite song, just in book form. The story is a love story about Teagan and Garreth. Garreth is the perfect boyfriend we all dream about he is so caring and protective. He is the ultimate in chivalry, and he is handsome of course. Teagan, learns a lot of things about herself in this story she is a complex character who is fun to get to know. Who are they, what do they mean to each other, what will they sacrifice for each other and who wants to stop them are questions that will be answered. There where several twist and turns that surprised me, I didn't want to put this book down, I wanted to find out how it would all turn out. I stayed up into the wee hours of the morning finishing it, and grateful I had the second book Lemniscate on hand.


Clean romance
no language

No comments:

Post a Comment