Saturday, July 2, 2011



Nevermore by Kelly Creagh
WOW! I don't know were to begin, this book was so amazing, and so well written! Once I started I could hardly put it down I stayed up until 1:30 last night to finish it. I think one of the things I really liked about this book was it had the right amount of everything, it was so beautifully crafted and the ideas are fresh and entertaining. Oh, Varen! He is amazing, dark and mysterious, smart, handsome, I was amazed how he could say nothing, and still draw me in, he was so romantic in little ways, the kind of ways that we girls hold onto. Isobel, she is passionate about life and helping Varen, she had me rooting for her through all her challenges. I am not a big Poe fan but I think this story changed my mind. I liked how Poe's life and works were integrated into this story. What an amazing love story this is. I like the slow romantic build up and like others I wanted more, at the same time I can really appreciate the pace it is taking I think it helps make what they have more authentic/ realistic/ full of substance ( I will hope it stays clean romance). I think for me this has been my favorite read thus far this year. It is definitely a must read, so if you haven't read it yet go, go , go get it!! And enjoy Nevermore!
Thank goodness there are two more books to come, I can hardly wait!


Clean romance
very few language issues

No comments:

Post a Comment