Saturday, July 2, 2011



Supernaturally by Kiersten White
*****
A beautiful cover for a great, fun book! I really enjoyed Supernaturally, I thought it was suspenseful and had some great humorous parts. It was fun to be back in Evie and Lends world. I like Evie's strong will, and eagerness to save the day, which usually goes a rye some how, and it was interesting to watch her try and figure out her place in the world. Living inside International Paranormal Containment Agency, all you life and then being thrown into the real/paranormal world is bound to be an adventure. Lend is still his amazing, sweet, gentle, in love with Evie self. Sometimes I would get annoyed though when school would call him away from Evie, but that's life. There is also a new mysterious guy in town who is quite handsome, funny and I wanted to throttle a couple of times. Reth, Okay I really like him, he is handsome and is always saving Evie from her mishaps,and he seems to really care for and about her. This story takes us further into the fairy realm, which was described so beautifully, and those walkways the fairies take everyone on yikes if you get left alone their! Mrs. White did a wonderful job, showing me and describing all these beautiful places, and people or non people in Evie and Lends world. Story flowed wonderfully, and had me on the edge of my seat/page wondering how this was all going to turn out. Lots of adventures, and self discovery for Evie in this second book. I already am excited for the third book. I will definitely be re-reading this one soon too, I read it to fast because I was so excited to get it!

no language
clean romance

No comments:

Post a Comment