Saturday, July 2, 2011



Tempest Rising by Tracy Deebs
*****
This story totally melted me and my heart! I loved everything about it. It was so engaging, and enjoyable I didn't want to put it down. When I did put it down I found Tempest, Mark, Kona, and her dad were in my head, I didn't want to leave them. Speaking of Tempest she was great, she was smart, fun loving, courageous, willing to sacrifice, and frustrated at life and some of the choices she would have to make. I liked the fact that she knew all along that she would be a mermaid it worked for this story. Her relationships touched my heart, they were beautiful at times and heart wrenching at other times. (keep tissues handy) Kona made me swoon! The author did an amazing job in making me feel part of the ocean, or part of dry land through her word imagery. The descriptions of the storms were so well done I could effortlessly picture the scenes. This was truly an amazing love story that will leave you wanting for more. I hope this is not the last that we hear of these characters. I hope there is more to their story! This is a story that I plan to revisit again soon. Soooo gooood! I would rank it as one of my all time favorite romances.


fair amount swearing, Clean romance

No comments:

Post a Comment