Saturday, July 2, 2011



Steel by Carrie Vaughn
I would give this 3.5 stars actually.

I love the cover on this book, it is amazing! I normally love pirate stories, but this one was just likable. The story just seemed to be missing something. It just felt loose, I don't know if that's the right word or not. The main character wasn't actually my favorite character, Henry or Captain Cooper, or even the Captain Bain. As a reader I found them more interesting than the main and I found myself wanting to know more about there lives. That was another thing, felt like I was given bare bones information on characters. I wanted more!! The story is good and interesting, however I did not feel that there was depth to it. The romance in this was barely, in existence. I did like the fencing take on the story.This story had lots of interesting things, but for me just didn't pull together, and have the depth I was looking for. Teen books seem to be this way some read like a teen book and some read more like an adult book. With all that said I am glad I read it.



hand full swear words
clean romance LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment