Tuesday, July 26, 2011



Vanish by Sophie Jordan
*****

What a great sequel to Firelight. This story immediately picks up were Firelight left off. Jacinda had done what she felt necessary to save the boy she loved, Will. With that will come consequences, she has endangered the Pride,and possibly lost Will forever.
As Jacinda and her family arrive back home they are immediately meet with hostility,question, and judgement. Thanks to Cassian punishment is lighter, as long as Jacinda, stays in line, fallows the rules and gives up on Will, the human, the hunter. Can and will Jacinda do that?Jacinda's sister Tamra has suffered, and gained some in all this, however since being brought home she has been sent to live with Nadia. Jacinda's mom has a hard time back with the Pride as does Jacinda. She isn't exactly the favorite amongst the Pride any longer. In fact Cassian is the only one who is still friendly to her. She is actually greatful for him. She wonders at moments if there might could be more to the two of them. She knows she should forget about Will and be happy, so she tries. Events happen and Will appears, What will this mean for Jacinda, Cassian, Tamra and the Pride?
This was a wonderful written story and I couldn't put it down, read it in one day. I just had to find out what was going to happen to them all. This continuing story didn't disappoint. It was full of adventure,romance, and tension. I felt for Jacinda and what she was going through. She is so strong,courageous, a little selfish, hopeful and so in love. Will is amazing goes after what he wants, sacrifices, loves deeply , and is swoon worthy. Cassian is one of my favorites in this story, he is so amazing with Jacinda he protects her,full of chivalry, kind, sacrifices,courageous, and in love. Tamra, Tamra...lots happens with her in this story sometimes I was so frustrated with her. Many twists and turns in this wonderfully crafted story, that I totally enjoyed. I am already looking forward to the next book!

One or two language issues
Clean romance

ARC given to me by Netgalley

3 comments:

  1. Ohmygosh, does Tamra become a villain in this story?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book was freaking fabulous! Like Firelight, I read this in one sitting! Yet again, my only complaint was the back and forth between not only Jacinda and Will, but also her and Cassian! So many feelings for everyone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I loved this book too! I actually didn't mind them going back and forth. I enjoyed getting everyone's point of view. I am really excited for the next one to come out hurry please!!:)

      Delete