Saturday, July 2, 2011



The Unicorn Girl by M.L. LeGette
WOW, WOW, WOW! What an amazing fairytale! I am not sure were to begin, it had everything, witches,elves, prince, knight (not so shinning armor), unicorns, dragons,sweet beginnings of first love, I am sure I am missing something. Such a delightful read, I was so captivated by the Leah's story, and all her adventures. Leah is a strong, stubborn,unique girl who is not like the other girls her age. She isn't into appearances only or how to trap a man, she has more substance. Leah gets and illness that will drastically change her physically, and will lead her on a quest. She has many lively experiences on her journey, I was rooting for her all the while. There are many other wonderful characters in this story as well, Sir James, Prince Phillip, Mora,Ian, Lavena,and many more that add up to a fun adventure. I must say some I loved and some I wanted to throttle:( The story was beautifully written, and flowed so effortlessly, and I enjoyed every minute of it. If you are a fairytale/fantasy lover don't miss this it was sooooooooooo GOOD!!! ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment