Monday, July 11, 2011



Summer Wishes by Kailin Gow
****
What a book of revelations. Jocelyn is awaiting her 18th birthday to get her life's plan. She is very distraught about the hole ordeal because she and Matthew are in love and chances are won't be in each others life plan. Matthew wants to leave Arcadia, just like Jocelyn's brother Jacob and girlfriend Melanie did. What would life be on the outside, are they ready to give up the familiar? Then a blue heart arrives and everything changes! Is Arcadia as perfect as it appears or are there secrets that are to inconceivable to even think about? Great little story had me cheering and cringing often. I love the character development, the flow of the writing, and how I feel transported to Arcadia. I can hardly wait for the next book, I have really enjoyed this series.

clean language
clean romance

No comments:

Post a Comment