Saturday, July 2, 2011



Waterfall by Lisa T. Bergren
I loved this story it was so much fun, and a great romance. It starts of with Gabi and Lia in Italy with there mother who is an archaeologist. They unexpectedly find themselves in the 1300's. And the adventure and romance begins. Gabi and her love interest were great the banter and one liners were so fun. My favorite quote was "You are , he whispered, uncommonly stirring." and one more was,," He was the most handsome guy I'd ever seen, with a model's physique and a face to match. Big, chocolate-brown eyes, square jaw, aristocratic nose, pronounced cheekbones...a serious hottie. I'd never encountered such Italian hotness outside of Roma." I liked how Gabi stayed true to the 21st century in her thoughts, because she kept me laughing. Her love interest was a hottie so full of chivalry and swoon worthy. There are several other wonderful characters in this story as well. Great story line too. Gabi was strong, but flawed in little human ways. definitely a book I will be revisiting in the future! I can hardly wait, next month book two comes out. We are left with quite the cliff hanger in the 1st book!!

No comments:

Post a Comment