Saturday, July 2, 2011



Entwined by Heather Dixon
I LOVED,LOVED,LOVED "Entwined"! It has so many wonderful qualities to it. I could hardly put it down. I have read other versions told of the twelve dancing princesses, but this tops them all. I just wanted and did curl up in bed and read, read, read every chance I could! The writing was wonderful,the words on the pages just flowed so gracefully and beautifully. It's a book that is just as pretty on the inside as it is the outside! The characters were amazing, I was so drawn into what was happening in their lives, and new them so well I could start to guess as to how they would respond. OH! their are some wonderful characters in this Azalea, the eldest, the caretaker, stubborn and loyal. Bramble, she was great she was so matter of fact, and hilarious her actions at the end had me laughing and crying. Mr Bradford, the perfect swoon worth guy, and Lord Teddie, he was so fun loving and funny, and very chivalrous. Fairweller, the quite not so gentle, but gentle giant. The romance in this book was sweet and endearing I wanted a little more but it was still beautifully done. It's a book that I am sure I will revist,such a great fairytale. Heather Dixon did a wonderful job and I look forward to reading other of her works in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment