Saturday, July 2, 2011



Inevitable by Kate Bennett
Inevitable was an amazing true blue LOVE story!!!!!!!!!! Unbelievably good! I do mean Blue so girls have your tissues ready. This is a very unique story and I don't want to give anything away so writing this review is a little challenging. To start with I loved the story and loved the characters. Carina, was fun loving,good friend, strong willed and stubborn. She made me laugh, cry and want to shake some sense into her at times, but she didn't know any better. Jared was my hero! so handsome and swoon worthy and also the ultimate in amazing boyfriend department. I so enjoyed watching their relationship grow,and unfold into something we all hope, and dream to have our own true love and soul mate. Wonderfully written, kept me up late and anxiously anticipating what would/could happen next! Thank you Kate Bennett for such a wonderfully crafted story!



mild language
Does push the limits in the clean romance department. no details though. adult read

No comments:

Post a Comment